Friday 29 January 2016

Foody Friday | Food By Harrison


This weeks Foody Friday is bought to you by a very proud Harrison. 
This week, my best friend and I decided to put our favourite things together on concoct the best burger I have ever had. I might even go as far as to say it's the best thing that has ever been in my mouth! 

This burger consists of chicken, bacon, camembert, cranberry sauce and a very little salad. This is a very quick and simple burger to make. It's just all about layering it up. So below, is a quick step by step on how to make it. 

- Dry fry the bacon in a frying pan.
- Then cook the chick in the same frying pan as the bacon.
- Layer onto the bottom half of the bun. 
- Put the Camembert on top of that and place under the grill. 
- Spread the cranberry sauce on the top half of the bun. 
- Sandwich together and your done. 

This really is my favourite thing I have ever made and my favourite Foody Friday post so far! 

| Harrison | 

No comments:

Post a Comment