Monday 1 February 2016

My Lip Balm Addiction | Lips By Harrison


My name is Harrison and I am addicted to lip balm. 
I don't know what it is about lip balm, I'm just so obsessed with it. Nothing irritates me more than having really dry lips and no lip balm to hand. The real reason for having so many is I keep them all in different places. So I have one for my bag, my car, my office and then the rest are all in my room. You really can never have too many. 

As you can tell, my favourite brand is Carmex. I find all their products really moisturising, really long lasting and great value for money. 
The Norwegian Formula one is for holidays. This lip balm has really high SPF so it's great for when you're out in the sun. 
The Nivea lip butter is the one I carry in my bag. The formula on this one is really soft and it smells amazing. Because of the soft formula, I find it rubs of the lips a lot quicker so I have to reapply quite often, but It's a great on just to keep in a bag. 
Burt's Bee's is a new one I am trying out. I have heard great things about it and about the company so I have decided to give it a go and see if it works for me. So far, so good. 
And finally, Eos. Eos have been getting a lot of bad press recently for causing blisters etc. Personally, I don't think that's all that true. They have been going for several years now and going back a couple of years when they really were in trend, nobody complained then. The product itself isn't the best one for me. The formula is really hard and I find I have to apply loads for it to feel like anything is on my lips. It smells great though! 

If there are any products you love and can't live without, let me know in the comments box below! 

| Harrison |

No comments:

Post a Comment