Monday 14 September 2015

Holiday | Turkey


I've just got back from the most amazing holiday ever. I stayed at the Euphoria Aegean Resort and Spa in Izmir, Turkey. I can safely say it was one of the nicest hotels I have ever stayed in. We travelled with First Choice (Thomson) who were so good, efficient and helpful. We had absolutely no problems throughout the whole holiday. It was amazing!

With having such a hectic schedule, this year especially, it was so nice to go somewhere on holiday where I could just sit, relax and take some time out... and with my best friend as well. I think this has been the first time I have been on a holiday where I have been so content with just sitting there and relaxing. Not once was I bored. 


The hotel was right on the beach, It had an amazing pool with plenty of space for sun beds. I hate that feeling of being sat too close to someone and not being able to move around. Everything was so spacious and well set up. The food in the buffet was amazing with so much selection and a great range served throughout the whole day. The location was perfect for us, we didn't leave the resort, but 10 minutes away was a really nice marine town which looked really nice. This is definitely one highly recommended hotel. 


I have definitely decided that I need to take time out a lot more. With my current job, social life and other commitments I rarely get time to myself. I never actually get a moment to take a step back, relax and just stop... I feel like I'm always on the move. This holiday however,  I got to do all those things. I left my phone In the room every day, with limited time on the internet during the evenings and just buried my head in a book for the week. It was so perfect that we're already planning our next holiday in November and even planning to return to this resort next year!

I hope you've enjoyed a little glimpse into my recent holiday. Stay tuned for a post on my Travel Style and Essentials.

| Harrison | 

No comments:

Post a Comment