Monday 13 July 2015

L' oreal Men Expert Hydra Energetic Recharging Moisturiser | Review



I have always had really sensitive skin so when growing up and going through the dreaded puberty, I found it so difficult to find any moisturiser or skin cleanser that worked. Not only that, but I had really dry skin as well... it was just a disaster. 
For the past couple of years, I have been loving the Boots No7 Oil Control Moisturiser, but I went into my local store recently and they had ran out, so dare I say it... I tried something new!

I have always heard great things about the L' oreal Men Expert range and have used their tinted moisturiser before, so decided to try their new Hydra Energetic Recharging Moisturiser. And what a good decision that was. 
I have been really impressed with this. A little apprehensive before trying it, but I'm glad I made the transition. 

This product has a cooling agent in the ingredients so when you put it on your face, you feel really fresh and it feels clean. It keeps my face moisturised all day, I never need to re apply during the day which I have had to do with other products in the past. It's really non greasy, some moisturisers leave your face actually looking wet, this one dry's really quick with a matte finish. 
If I was to say one thing I'm not so impressed with, it would have to be the way it leaves your skin feeling. As this is a gel product, straight after application, It almost feels slightly sticky on the skin. This lasts for about 15-20 minutes while the product dry's, but it leaves the same feeling on your hands after application. 

Overall though, a really good product and highly recommended. 



No comments:

Post a Comment