Friday 3 July 2015

My First

Good evening,

I lay here In the boiling hot summer heat, In the UK might I add and begin this blog. This Is something I have been both meaning to do and looking forward to doing for such a long time.

I created this blog a while ago and just kept it blank. It took me such a long time to get the blog looking how I wanted it. Simple.

So, what you can expect.

I am a UK based, 21 year old guy who loves anything food, fashion and photography... would've been good If photography actually started with an F.
And that Is what you can expect from me. Everything on here will be my own views, Images and wording. Everything I post will be honest and In relation to my own life.

I can't wait to start this journey.

But for now, It's currently (what feels like) 100 degrees and I'm practically dying.

First proper post coming soon!



Harrison

No comments:

Post a Comment