Saturday 28 January 2017

Sentiments From The Slopes: The Round Up | Travel By Harrison




So thats it, my trip has come to and end and we have also reached the end of the ski related posts. 

I honestly had the most amazing time on this holiday. Yes, it got off to a rocky start, but overall it was an incredible experience. 

We started off the week with 2 metres of snow, then for the rest of the week it didn't snow at all. So up until the last day, the snow quality was incredible. We were so lucky with the weather, every day was bright blue skies, the sun was shining and I would go as far as saying, it was actually warm (Sometimes). 


If anyone is thinking about going on this kind of holiday I would highly recommend it. I would also recommend the D'Helios Apartments. They are a self catering apartment with all inclusive access to the Spa, Sauna, Pool and Jacuzzi. 

An incredible resort, nestled in The Alps. It's the highest resort so you get no passing traffic. It's so peaceful, clean and such a friendly place. I do not have a bad word to say about it. 

Yes this type of holiday is expensive, but it's well worth the money!




So there we have it, another successful trip to add to Travel By Harrison. A great way to start the year and now it's time to get back to reality and start planning my next adventure... where will it be this time? 

Thanks for reading, I hope you enjoyed it as much as I did! 

| Harrison |  

No comments:

Post a Comment