Wednesday 17 February 2016

The Face Post | Cleaners By Harrison


You only have one face. Look after it. These days, with so many different products on the market such as tanners, makeup and even moisturisers, It's important to make sure you're taking care of your face at the end of it all. It's great to have these products, but if you're not cleansing properly, you're face won't look that great for too much longer. 
Everyone struggles with different kinds of skin types. Combi, dry, oily... It's important to get a face cleanser or wash that is suitable to your skin and makes a difference. Here, I'll talk you through a couple of my favourites and why I like them. 

Micellar Cleansing Water - 'Stereotypically' this is used for women to remove makeup, but it is also a way to cleanse the skin. Micellar waters are the new 'craze' in the beauty world and something that everyone will have on their shelves soon enough. I have recently jumped on the bandwagon as I have heard great things about it. I have been using it everyday for the past week and have been loving the results. It is completely scent-less and leaves such a fresh feeling to you face. Definitely something I will stock up on again once it's running low. 

Oskia Renaissance Cleansing Gel - My absolute all time favourite cleanser. Hands down! Nothing can beat it, It is just such an incredible cleanser that leaves my face feeling amazing and the type of product that has visible results. Yes, It's on them more expensive side, but it does do a long way and at the end of the day, you get what you pay for. 

L'oreal Men Expert: Black Charcoal Wash - Now this product is a little hit or miss. Some people love it, some hate it. It's very heavy in consistency and is really thick when applying to the skin. It is a great product and does really help my skin but it's the kind of product I would only use once a week... if that. You don't need a lot of it as I feel it could make the skin greasy after a while but If you ever get those moments where you feel you just need a good, deep cleanse, then this is the product for you. 

Neutrogena: Visibly Clear Pink Grapefruit Wash - As you can see, this is the one that is used the most. With there being pink grapefruit in this product, It is definitely the most fresh of them all. It leaves your skin feeling so alive and smelling amazing. I use this one in the mornings to wake me up and start my day. I originally bought this for holiday as I wanted something fresh for while I was away. Ever since, I have been loving it and using it regularly. A great hughstreet product. 

So there you have it. My favourite cleansers, the importance of using cleaners and why I love them so much. Stay tuned as a post solely around the Micellar Cleansing Water could be coming soon! 

| Harrison | 

No comments:

Post a Comment