Monday 15 February 2016

My Updated Aftershave Collection | By Harrison



Today I thought I would talk you through my updated aftershave collection. As you may know, smelling good is always important to me and something I massively look out for when dating. I thought it'd be rude not to update you. 
So I'll talk you through one by one, from left you right.

Dolce & Gabbana: The One - This fragrance has featured many times on the blog, in previous posts and in many Instagram photos. It's a firm favourite of mine and the kind of fragrance I'll wear for years to come. It's the perfect combination of musky, yet fresh. A great scent which I like to wear on a night out/ special occasion. Definitely not an everyday scent. The bottle here is the smaller size, which was a gift from my brother. You can get a bigger bottle as well (Which I also have) 

Gucci By Gucci: Made To Measure - Now Gucci holds a very special place in my heart. It was the first proper aftershave I ever wore and it was what originally got me into trying different scents. I have always worn the Gucci by Gucci scents and while on my recent trip to Paris, I went into the Gucci store and found this bad boy. Gucci fragrances have got such a distinct smell and I could smell them from a mile away. I fell in love as soon as I smelt it. Love at first sniff, if you will. 

Hugo Boss: The Scent - My Dad and Brothers have always worn Hugo Boss and have always loved it. I have always thought they did really nice fragrances, I just never actually had one myself. I recently went shopping and while in Debenhams, I was smelling my way through their aftershave counters and came across this. It is the most versatile fragrance I have ever had. I think I pretty much wear this one every day. It's great for everyday while at work, but equally great for out in an evening. It's such a fresh scent. I love it!

Zara: For Him - So you might have noticed, I talk about 'everyday' scents a lot. I'm the kind of person who likes to wear an aftershave everyday, rather than just a deodorant. I mean, I wear both, I don't just want to sound like some weirdo who doesn't wear deodorant. But I just think there is something special about an aftershave, It just finishes off an outfit. So again, while in Paris, I went looking for a cheaper scent, which smells great but is good enough to wear everyday. I never knew Zara did aftershaves, so when I came across this I was amazing. This again, has a very distinct scent and something I wear most days! 

So there you have it, the low down on what I currently smell like. I'm sure this will change soon and when it does, I'll be sure to update you. 

| Harrison | 


No comments:

Post a Comment