Friday 1 January 2016

Happy New Year | The Year Of Yes.


Wow. It feels like 5 minutes ago that we were celebrating the beginning of 2015. This year has absolutely flown by. I just don't know where it's gone. 
Every year I come up with a New Years Resolution and every year I never stick to it. Usually it's to lose weight, but hey, I'd rather eat a cake than a lettuce leaf. 

So this year, I have decided that 2016 is going to be the year of YES. Yes is going to become my favourite word this year. I want to try things I have never tried before, go to places I have never been before and experience things I have never experienced before. This year I want to push myself further and say YES to more. 

In the hope of sticking to this years resolution, I have composed this blog post for me to be able to look back on over the coming year and remind myself of my resolution. 
I can see this year being a good one! 

I hope everyone has the best NYE and you get that all important New Years Kiss! 

Happy 2016!

| Harrison | 

No comments:

Post a Comment