Monday 28 September 2015

What's In My Bag.


Happy Monday everyone! I hope you've all had a good weekend and are ready for the new week. To start the week off, I'm going to give you all a glimpse as to what's inside my bag. 
The bag I'm currently using is from Whistles. I bought this a couple of months ago while in Bath and absolutely love it. I have been a massive fan of Whistles for ages, but have never passed a store, so as you can imagine, I couldn't resist going in. 
I use this bag every day for work, It's a perfect size and such a cool style and is made with such great quality... Now let's begin with what's inside. 




So these are just a few essentials I keep In my bag. 
(I've got to admit, I did throw out all the rubbish and scraps of paper...) 
Firstly I have my notepad and pen. This notepad featured In my previous post. Anything and everything goes into here. Any blog post ideas, to do lists, shopping lists, anything I need reminding of, get's put into this notepad. 
Then my wallet, again featured In my previous post. At the moment this seems to be filled with receipts and change... It really needs a clear out, but I guess that's what you get for having such a big wallet. 
Paracetamol. There Is nothing worse than a headache. Got to have these close by just In case, although I am the kind of person who tries to go as long as possible before having to take medication. However, while at work, I need to clear it so I can concentrate. Always handy to have!
Then my iPod. I keep my music and phone separate as I was using too much storage on my iPhone. So I got myself an iPod Touch for all my music to go on. I keep this In my bag as you never know when you're going to need It. 
Then what feels like an extension to my body, my iPhone. This is literally my life. Everything Is on here including my schedule. If I lost this, I think I'd cry. 
Lip balm. I think I have an obsession for lip balm. I have a tub of it everywhere. My room, my car, my office, my bag... Nobody likes a dry lip... (Hold the innuendos) 
And finally my car keys. On my key rings I have my Tesco Clubcard (obviously), 2 key rings I bought on my recent trip to America. One is from NASA and the other Is from Universal Studios. I also have my most recent purchase which only arrive in the post yesterday... again from Whistles. This keyring is so cool. As soon as I saw it, I knew I had to have it. I think it really brightens up my keyring and as it's so bright, it makes it easier to find them in my bag. 

So there you have it. A glimpse inside my bag and a few of the essentials I use on a daily basis. I hope you all have a great week, do something positive and I'll see you all again soon for another blog post. 

| Harrison | 

No comments:

Post a Comment