Wednesday 22 March 2017

New In: L'Oreal Pure Clay | Skincare By Harrison


Ooo now I'm excited about this blog post... 

The other day I was mooching the aisles of Boots, nearly spending a small fortune on Lancome products when I thought to myself "Don't spend £100 on face wash, go look around". So I did just that, I wondered over to the more affordable section where zero regrets were to be had. 

There it was, right in front of me, an entire section dedicated to this new Pure Clay collection by L'Oreal. There are 3 variations of the Pure Clay collection. You have the Glow, Charcoal and Purity. Each variation has 2 products, a face wash/scrub and a face mask. 

I was going to pick all three, but I decided to reframe from excessive spending and decided to go for the Glow Srub and the Purity mask. I've never got on too well with charcoal scrubs before, so I left that one on the shelf. 

Click // HERE \\ to see the full Pure Clay Collection. 


First up we have the Purity Face Mask. The Purity Clay Mask has been created with Eucalyptus to help purify the skin, leaving a matte finish without drying out the skin. This clay mask smells absolutely divine, it's so fresh and soothing on the face. It's so quick and easy to apply and also pretty easy to remove. For just £5.99 this is a real bargain. 


They suggest this pot will do 10 applications. 


Moving to the Pure Clay Glow Scrub. Glow scrub, it just sounds like it's going to be good, doesn't it? The glow scrub has been formulated with Red Algae extract for brighter, smoother and fresher skin. We all know I'm an absolute lover of the Oskia Cleansing Gel, but I felt like I had room for even more skincare in my life. I have tried so many scrubs before which have all either been too harsh for my skin, or just haven't really done anything for me. 


This is a very gentle scrub which is great for sensitive skin. A little goes a really long way and it lathers up really nicely on the skin. This really is a great way to brighten up any skincare routine, it's so easy to apply and really quick to remove. It has a really soft formula which makes application really comfortable. Again, at just £3.99, this is a real bargain. 

I have been so impressed with this range by L'Oreal. I have always loved the brand and continue to love the brand with this effortless collection. Even down to the packaging, it's just so eye-catching and simple. I absolutely love it. Definitely worth a try. 

Time to go pop on a face mask and catch up on Real Housewives... 

| Harrison |

No comments:

Post a Comment