Wednesday 1 February 2017

Ski Beauty | By Harrison


So this is the last of the ski related blog posts (I know, sad times) although I still have some vlogs on the way so I'll be sure to share them with you. But for now, let's talk beauty. 
Specifically, what beauty products I used whilst I was away on the slopes. 

Being away and exposed to the bitterly cold winds really does nothing for the face or your skin. That's why it's so important to have a good routine and plenty of moisture to repair your face at the end of every day. 

Our little routine once we got off the slope was to hit the sauna and spa and really chill out. Sitting in the sauna for half an hour or so, gave our pours time to open up and our muscles time to relax. Once the sauna was done and we were back in the room, the first thing I would do is hit the bathroom and get some moisture on my face. 

Oskia Renaissance Cleansing Gel - First and foremost, the ultimate bae that is the Oskia Cleansing Gel. This utter beauty of a product gave my skin the explosion of moisture it was crying out for and cleansed the day away. A real saviour this trip. 

L'oreal Men Expert Hydra Gel - Next it's this moisturiser by L'Oreal. A product I have grown to love and one that is packed with moisture. I still stand by what I have said before, moisturiser is one of the most important stages of any beauty routine, male or female. 



Lush Lip Scrub - Beware, on the slopes your lips take a battering. All that cold air hitting them, they're going to dry out. I highly recommend that you take some form of scrub, use it 2-4 times throughout the week to really make sure your lips stay highly moisturised while you're on your travels. 

Carmex Lip Balm - Next up we have moisture for the lips. Have you noticed the theme of this post is 'moisture'. Yep, it's very important. So here we have my all time favourite lip balm. The cherry lip balm by Carmex. An incredible lip balm that has seen my lips through some of the toughest times. 

Lynx - Look, there is no way to fluff this up. You sweat on the slopes. You're wrapped up in about 100 layers, exercising all day, doing a winter sport, you're going to sweat. So what better way to avoid smelling like utter shit, than to use this Lynx deodorant. It smells beaut. 

YSL Ultime - And to top it all off, why not add a little extra scent for the evenings. Once you've completed the whole routine, finish your pamper session with this amazing scent by YSL. It is my new favourite scent and it's from my favourite brand. What's not to love?

There you have it, a little ski beauty post. A post dedicated to everything I loved and used while I was away. These products really did save me while I was in the harshest of climates. 
No matter where you are, a beauty routine is paramount. 

| Harrison |

No comments:

Post a Comment