Wednesday 15 February 2017

7th Heaven Face Masks | Skincare By Harrison


We all know I'm a fan of skincare, face masks in particular. Well, I've found some new ones that I love and that I want to talk to you about. 
7th Heaven Face Masks. 
These masks can be found pretty easily. They're heavily stocked in Boots and Superdrug but you can also pick them up in places like Tesco. 

7th Heaven face masks really do cater for everyone. They had such a huge range of masks. From exfoliant masks, to peel masks and even just your standard moisture masks. They really do have it all and better yet, they're so cheap!


Recently I picked up 2 masks to try out. The first one is this coconut mask. As it says on the packaging, It's really creamy! 
This one is a moisturising face mask, designed for relaxation. It's really great for dry, sensitive skin as the mask is just designed to freshen and moisturise your face. 
This one is perfect for this time of year when your skin isn't at it's best, it's battling the wind and rain and just generally looking a little tired. 
Plus, it smells incredible! 


The second mask I picked up was this Black Seaweed Peel Off mask. Now this one is definitely a little more heavy duty. It's a deep cleaning mask that get's right into the pours of your skin and gives them a good 'deep clean'. 
If you have sensitive skin, I probably wouldn't recommend this one. 
I always have issues with this whole peel off mask, thing. But actually, these ones did surprise me and were pretty easy to actually peel off. 
I was highly impressed. 

If you're just looking for a really budget friendly, easy to use face mask, then I would highly recommend these. They are so quick on convenient and a really great way of getting glowing skin, without breaking the bank. 

| Harrison | 

No comments:

Post a Comment