Wednesday 14 December 2016

The Nero Appreciation Post | Blogmas By Harrison


Can we all just take a moment to sit back and appreciate Cafe Nero. Don't get me wrong, I'm a basic bitch at heart and will never stray from good old Starbucks but they're quite hard to find. I work 2 doors down from a Cafe Nero and it's become one of my favourite spots to grab a coffee. Especially over this Christmas period. 

Not only is there coffee just incredible, their cups this year are absolutely winning. They really have got it so right with their cups. They're more like a work of art than just a coffee cup. 
As with all cafes, over Christmas, they do a little Christmas menu. I can't say I've tried it all, but the one I have tried is amazing. I recently got the Salted Caramel Latte and oooooh guurrrl, it was to die for. So good, so tasty. 

Go and try it out. You won't regret it. 

| Harrison | 

No comments:

Post a Comment