Wednesday 12 October 2016

Garnier SkinActive Moisture Bomb | Reviews By Harrison

As I write this post, I'm literally sat with this face mask on. 

Today, we're talking face masks. I've always loved an excuse to pamper myself. Theres nothing better than wacking on your dressing gown, putting your feet up and just pampering yourself until your hearts content. Face masks have always been a little hit or miss for me. Some of them I love, some of them I really just don't see the point of. 
I've always had really temperamental skin which has caused me issues my whole life. One minute my  skin is oily, to the point of me actually looking wet. Then the next minute, my skin is as dry as gandhi's flip flop. There is no in between. So with that in mind, I have to be really careful with what I experiment with and what I put in my skin. 
Obvs the Oskia Renaissance Cleansing Gel is a firm fave, but thats cleanser, not a mask. 
So I went on the hunt and stumbled across this beauty. 


There I was, scouring the aisles of Boot's looking for the new Garnier Micellar Water, Infused with Oil (review coming soon), when I stumbled across this baby. 
I had seen a few beauty bloggers talk about these 'tissue masks' for a while but had never really jumped on the hype. But I saw this and it practically jumped into my basket. The packaging is so bright and attracting to the eye, it has pomegranate extract in (big plus) and it literally cost 90p, BARGAIN.
So I picked one up, popped it straight in my basket and off I went. That evening, I was due to do a hair mask anyway, so thought I'd pop these bad boy on at the same time. 

All you do, is take it out the packaging, aline correctly onto your face and peal off the blue looking film. Leave for 15 minutes and you're good to go. Pealing it off is one of the more satisfying things in life, but the feeling it leaves on your skin is even better. 
It's so fresh, cleansing and so easy to use. I really, really rate this mask. I literally don't have one bad thing to say about it. 

Since buying this, I have gone back and purchased a couple more. I can highly suggest this to anyone just to make your skin feel that little better and leaves you feeling so clean. A great purchase. 

If you have any face mask suggestions, leave a comment below for me to check it out.

| Harrison | 

No comments:

Post a Comment