Wednesday 19 October 2016

2 in 1 review | Reviews By Harrison


For today's post, I thought I'd give you a slight 2 in 1 review. Today, I'm going to be chatting to you about the new Garnier micellar water infused with oil, plus these amazing Cosmetic Pads from Boots. 

Firstly, the micellar water. As you may remember, I have been a fan of the Garnier micellar water for a while now and have been using it religiously. It's a great, quick and easy cleanser for those days when you can't really be bothered to do an entire cleanse. 
I have been seeing this Micellar water circling the blogging world with different bloggers doing reviews etc. So I thought I'd grab myself a bottle and see what the fuss is about. 
I am impressed. 

I find this to be a lot softer on the skin and gives a much nicer finish. I think the with Micellar Water I had before, It sometimes doesn't actually feel like I have done anything to my skin. With this though, you can feel that you have actually cleansed. It leaves my skin feeling so clean and fresh. 

With that in mind, I bring your attention to the Cosmetic pads. As you may know, with a Micellar Water you need to us a cotton wool pad to apply. Being a guy and having a slight stubble, it means that to cotton wool drags on my skin and leaves behind a trail... highly annoying. 
So I took to Boots and tried to find something a little different to the every day cotton wool. I found these Cosmetic Pads and have been really impressed. 
They're still made of cotton wool, but they have a sort of casing on the outside which makes them a lot stronger and means that there is no dragging or cotton wool left behind. Definitely worth a try. 

So to summarise, I would definitely give both of these products a try if you have the chance. Cleansing your skin is so important and these two products help make that task a little easier. 

| Harrison | 

No comments:

Post a Comment