Friday 23 September 2016

South Africa, Cape Town: Part 1 | Youtube By Harrison



What's that I hear you say? No Foody Friday on a Friday? Whaaat??

Well, let me explain. Yesterday morning I landed back from South Africa. I have returned from the most amazing, life changing trip ever! South Africa really is the most inspirational place ever! 

So for the past 24 hours I have been tirelessly editing pictures, vlogs and planning my return to social media! Believe me, I have missed blogging!! 

So to kick it back off and come back with a bang, I thought'd I'd upload the first vlog! Be prepared for the overwhelming bombardment of South Africa related posts!! 

So without further ado, please enjoy my first out of 12 South African vlogs! 
As always, please LIKE and SUBSCRIBE, It really does mean the world!

| Harrison | 

No comments:

Post a Comment