Monday 11 July 2016

What's In My Overnight Bag | Packing By Harrison


Good Morning everyone. I hope you're all well and you had an amazing weekend. As you're reading this, I'll probably be cruising at 70mph down some motorway, on my way to Northampton, for a week of work meetings. 
With that said, what better time to come up with a blog post. So today, I thought I'd show you what I pack for a short week away. 

As you can see above. These are the three bags I will be taking. From left to right, my Fossil holdall which I use for all my clothes, wash bag and shoes. It's a very deceiving bag, It fits a lot more in than you'd think. 
Then you have my ASOS suit carrier. This came free with a suit I ordered once and has come in so handy ever since. It's great for keeping my suits crease free while travelling. 
And then finally, my Whistles bag. This is by far my favourite bag I have ever owned, by far the most expensive and probably one of my most used. I use this bag every day for work and it fits so much in with so many different compartments. Great for a week of meetings. 


Now for a little look as to what's inside the bags. For this trip I am taking very few casual clothes as it's mainly work. I just have a couple of smart casual outfits for the evenings when we go to dinner. I also have a pair of boots, and my wash bag which is just below. But as you can see above, I have my trusty Ray Bans which I will definitely need if the sun is shining, especially on the drive. My charger for my phone and iPad, my YSL card holder and my phone as well. Keeping things very minimal but all essential nevertheless. 


And finally, the all important grooming products. 3 smellies. Roll on and spray on deodorant and then  my Hugo Boss aftershave (which is nearly all gone). My Real Shaving Company moisturiser along with my Oskia Renaissance Cleansing Gel and my Carmex lip balm. Then finally, the essential hair products. Got2b hair paste and Shockwaves hairspray. These products come with me everywhere to keep my hair on fleek (on trend phrase right there).

So there you have a little look into what has come with me on this works trip. I hope you have enjoyed it and I'll see you back here, later in the week for another little blog post.

| Harrison | 

No comments:

Post a Comment