Wednesday 6 July 2016

Me, Sports, What?! | Exercise By Harrison


This is a post I never thought I'd write. Recently I have been really getting into a certain sport, badminton. 
At work, we have all decided to go and play badminton together. We started discussing it as a joke but we plucked up the courage, went and played a game and have been hooked ever since. 

It was always the one sport I enjoyed and the one sport I was good at while at school, so playing again is actually something I am loving. 

After playing for a while, I am absolutely hooked and really see the importance of doing some kind of a sport. Doing a stressful job, It also gives me the opportunity to release some stress and let out some anger. Sounds aggressive, I know. 
Every time I play, I always feel amazing. I walk out of that gym feeling so much better and feeling a hell of a lot more awake and alert. 

If there is one thing you take from this blog post, let it be to find a sport you like/ semi good at and roll with it. Liking the sport itself is definitely half the battle. 

I am so glad I got into it, playing it once a week and keeping up with it. I might even start doing it with my friend and may even buy my own racquet. Watch this space!

| Harrison | 

No comments:

Post a Comment