Wednesday 29 June 2016

My Favourite Instagram Accounts | Social Media By Harrison

Today I thought I would do something a little different. Today I thought I would talk you through my favourite Instagram accounts. 
Instagram is by far my favourite social media platform. I think it really shows someone's personality and is just the coolest app... well done Instagram!

Warning: All of these accounts seem to be Youtubers.

So let's get started... 


Firstly @ViviannaDoesMakeup. This Instagram accounts is just Insta Goals. VDM is by far one of my favourite Youtubers. I think from what I can remember she is working on a slight name change. Yes, she is a beauty blogger and does a lot of makeup on her channel, but equally she does loads of vlogging, cooking etc and just has the best sense of humour. 
Her Instagram is just as to die for. She pretty much leads the perfect life. The way in which she edits the pictures just makes me wish I could have that same talent. A-mazing.


@LilyPebbles is a really close friend of VDM (above). Very similar styles but also very different. Lily is so unique in the way she really doesn't care what anyone thinks, she does what she wants to do and just has such a different style. She is proud of the fact that she dresses for comfort and loves unusual clothing sometimes. Again, the way in which she edits images is just impeccable and the way  she frames every shot is so effortless. 


+Estée Lalonde is hands down my favourite Youtuber, Blogger and Vlogger. She is a Canadian born, London based vlogger who pretty much is just life goals. Her humour and whit is second to none, her style is on point constantly and she, like me is a grandma before our time. Estee literally lives the chic granny lifestyle and looks so cool constantly. This is carried on through her Instagram with some really cool shots, uploaded everyday. 
As you may notice, there is a slight LA theme running through these profiles. That's because It's currently Vidcon and anyone who's anyone is there.


Let's throw a guy into the mix shall we. @SteveBooker is again a London Based Vlogger and Blogger who has recently just got married to Alexia who has just also created a Youtube channel. Steve is friends with the likes of MrBenBrown and FunForLouis and loves to travel the world, vlogging as he goes. What I think is really unique about Steve is that he is also heavily into his fashion, attending fashion week and collaboration with fashion brands such as Coach. 
Steve is the person I go to for fashion tips. If ever I am struggling for inspiration, I flick on Steves Channel or read his blog and instantly I am feeling inspired. Definitely worth the follow.


@PoppyDeyes. Well, what can I say about this one. Poppy is the sister of Youtube royalty, Alfie Deyes. Poppy is yet to start a Youtube channel although her boyfriend SeanElliotOC has. Poppy runs her own blog which is a lifestyle, fashion and photography blog which also pretty much sums up her Instagram page. You can tell, with every single picture she uploads, there is so much time and effort put into every image. She really has created her own brand and has shaped her Instagram profile to be one of the best ones on my feed. Love love love. 


+Liza Koshy is a Vine and Youtube star who has the funniest profile I follow. Although on the surface, her images are phenomenal. They look so arty and so thought through, with every image being such high quality. But what I really love about her profile is every caption she puts with the images are absolutely hilarious and give the picture a whole different meaning. I actually look forward to seeing her pictures, just to read the hilarious captions. 


+Sam Evans is quite a new youtuber. He shot to fame when Alfie Deyes was posting about him and his new channel. Sam is an Australian who is currently travelling the world with FunForLouis in a camper van. Sam has the most genuine and upbeat personalities, the most amazing videos and just as good of an Instagram page. Every single image is just outstanding and really makes me passionate about trying to achieve even better shots. Such a genuine guy who really does love what he does.


Well there you have it. My favourite Instagram profiles from all the Youtubers I am loving at the moment. 
Thanks for taking the time to read today's post and I'll see you Friday!!

| Harrison | 

No comments:

Post a Comment