Wednesday 11 May 2016

The Beyonce Appreciation Post | By Harrison


Any haters, please exit to the left. I am about to talk Beyonce. 

Who's your favourite artist? Beyonce
What music do you like? Beyonce
If you could meet anyone, who would it be? Beyonce
Beyonce is the answer to so many questions. Beyonce is the answer to life. 

Granted, when Lemonade came out, I was a little sceptical at first, but soon I quickly got over that and began to love it. Everything and anything this woman does is just pure art!

For anyone who hasn't listened to the album or watched the short film, I strongly recommend that you do. 



My two favourite songs from the album are Daddy Lessons and Hold Up. They're probably the most upbeat songs on the album but have got really great lyrics. Plus the video for Hold Up is pretty funny! 
As always, Beyonce is such a great actress throughout and portrays such a great story. 

Check it out! 

| Harrison | 

No comments:

Post a Comment