Wednesday 6 April 2016

The Hair Post | Hair By Harrison


I really don't know why I haven't done a post about this sooner, something so close to my heart (and my head), My hair. 
Through the years I have had my fair share of crazy hairstyles, different colours and different parts shaved. Now I have grown and matured, I have kept the same style for quite a few years until recently. I bit the bullet and bleached my hair (as seen in a previous post). 
My hairdresser has always been such a crucial part of the styling of my hair, we sit there and come up with different styles and different ways of cutting the hair. So when she suggested a new colour, I couldn't say no. 

The biggest thing about colouring your hair is maintaining it. A few days after getting mine done, I realised that it was starting to get a lot dryer and just feel a little lifeless. Needing major attention, I turned to the conditioner. Now, have you ever conditioned your hair and it feel like it hasn't even been washed. Accidentally left conditioner in there, your hair feel slightly greasy and look a little flat. Yeah, that happens to me all the time. 
So I remember this new craze of conditioning the hair before washing. The point of this is so you condition your hair to repair it, then you shampoo the hair to wash out all of that conditioner, leaving your hair feeling and looking amazing. Trust me, it works a treat! 

The two products I have been using are the L'oreal Extraordinary Clay Shampoo and the Aussie Mega Instant Conditioner. As you can tell, I'm not one of those people who has to use the same brand for both Shampoo and Conditioner, I just use whatever's in the bathroom. These two are great for the time being and conditioning the hair before worsting is working great for me right now! 


Listen up all your Blonde, White or Grey haired readers!!! If you have not tried this purple coloured goodness you really need to take a look at yourselves. 
Touch Of Silver shampoo is an essential in any fake blondes bathroom. Using this shampoo twice a week really brightens up and coloured hair and keep's it looking like it's just been freshly coloured! Such a life changer. Especially for my type of hair. 
So when I got my hair coloured, It was bleached first and then a toner put over the top to give it that ice/ grey colour. That toner fades in time so this shampoo keeps the hair from going too orangey. 

Give these products and tips a go and you'll be laughing! 

| Harrison | 

No comments:

Post a Comment