Wednesday 27 April 2016

Bill's Restaurant | Review's By Harrison



Let me talk to you about Bills. 
Bill’s is a chain of restaurants, scattered perfectly around the country, feeding those in a friendly and quirky environment. Bill’s are not only famous for their outstanding quality of food, but the locations are just as excellent. 

Starting off in Lewes, East Sussex a small boy was gifted a plot of land by his father and told to make of it what he will. That young boy decided to open a greengrocery shop and sell his home-grown produce to the locals. The business began to grow and get ever more popular so he decided to move the shop to the local high-street. In 2000 the shop was hit by a flood and ruined everything. So when he decided to rebuild from ground up, they added a cafe, named Bill’s. 

Over the years they got ever more popular, becoming somewhat a sensation, growing the business and opening more and more locations around the country. Bill’s have strived to become not just a place to sell food, but a place people want to visit. A place people return over and over again, feeding the millions From Breakfast to Bedtime and Everything In-Between

I certainly know that Bill’s is one of my favourite places to go and I will travel far and wide to taste the excellence that is put in front of me every time I go. One of my favourites being the Egg’s Benedict as pictured above. 
Bill’s is somewhere I recommend to everyone. Perfect for breakfast, lunch, brunch or dinner with friends, family or even a first date. Bill’s cater to everyone and I can assure you, you’ll leave that place wanting more. 

I hope you have enjoyed this slightly different Blog Post! 

| Harrison | 

No comments:

Post a Comment