Friday 26 February 2016

Foody Friday | Food By Harrison


Yep, you're right, they are strawberries covered in chocolate. 
Last week as you know, it was valentines day. Being a single pringle (And ready to mingle), My best friend and I spent the day together. She has recently gone vegetarian so we kind of struggled as to what you have for dinner ( I love me some meat). 
I also am a massive advocate of having deserts as mains. Who says you have to leave it till the end. So, we then decided to have a few other things, but the star of the show was these puppies. Just look at them. At the point of me taking this picture, the chocolate was still slightly soft. We put them back in for a little longer for it completely solidify before eating. 

Needless to say, these lasted all of a minute before they were gone! 

| Harrison | 

No comments:

Post a Comment