Friday 5 February 2016

Foody Friday | Food By Harrison


In the South of England, we have a chain of restaurants called Koh Thai. Under that umbrella, they then have smaller restaurants called Koh Noi. They are a Thai Tapas Restaurant and do the most amazing Thai food. 
One day during the week, a friend and I went there for dinner. The great thing about this restaurant is that you can either decide for it all to come out at the same time, or you can have it all separately. Between 2 of you, I would say about 4-5 dishes would be enough. They are pretty big portions and just taste amazing. I have made it my mission to try everything on the menu. 

On this trip we sampled their Crispy Beef and Dim Sum. Pretty much the best Crispy Beef I have ever had. It just melts in your mouth. 

If you're ever down this way, give it a try. It's well worth the money!

| Harrison | 

No comments:

Post a Comment