Wednesday 6 January 2016

Olay Regenerist | Reviews By Harrison.


Yes yes, another Christmas gift. I promise, I only have 1 other post after this which is a Christmas gift and then I'm done... promise! 
I was lucky enough to receive this contraption from my younger brother. Between you and me, I think he got a 2 for 1 offer as Mum got one too... 
This is the Olay Regenerist Skin Perfect Cleanser. I have always been slightly wary of these things, I just didn't really know how pleasurable it could be. But you know me, always up for giving things a go. 

Firstly, I put the cleansing balm onto the machine, switched it on, then massaged into my face... BIG MISTAKE. It doesn't work that way apparently. I threw the box away so didn't actually read the instructions. 
The feel of the actual machine itself was okay. It took some getting used to, but after a while, it felt quite nice and once I had finished, my face felt really smooth. 
Next time I used it, I massaged the balm into my face and then used the machine to lather up and exfoliate. That worked a lot better and I found the results more visible and the general experience was definitely better. 
Because of the bristles on the machine, It does work as a really good exfoliator, getting off any rough or dead skin that may be left behind. I was definitely impressed with how it works. 

The cleansing gel that comes with it, possibly isn't my favourite thing ever. The scent isn't too great and the texture is a bit something of nothing. It's just very... 'vanilla' as far as facial cleansers go. As you may know, I am a massive fan of Oskia Renaissance Cleansing Gel. This would work really well with this machine. Massaging onto the face first of all and then really working it in with the machine. I think both products would work really well together. If you didn't want to mortgage your house to be able to get he Oskia Cleansing Gel, then any other drugstore cleanser would work just as well. 

Overall it is a handy little machine to have and has great results. Tweek it slightly with a different cleanser and bobs your uncle, you're good to go! 

| Harrison | 

No comments:

Post a Comment