Sunday 20 December 2015

12 Days Of Blogmas | Day 9


Christmas Films

What summarises Christmas more than a good old Christmas film?
I absolutely love Christmas films. They make me feel like a child again. 
I think it's safe to say I'm literally the biggest Christmas lover. I love every part about it and watching Christmas films just tops it off.

If ever a film is on that I want to watch, I literally treat it as a massive event. I get in the snacks, schedule when I want to watch it, turn off my phone... I am a professional at watching Christmas films. 

My all time favourite and an absolute classic is definitely The Grinch. This film brings back so many childhood memories and I can remember when it came out, I was so angry at The Grinch for ruining Christmas for The Who's. 

Such a classic! 

No comments:

Post a Comment