Saturday 12 December 2015

12 Days Of Blogmas | Day 1

We officially have 12 days until Christmas!! 
I cannot wait!! 

So I don't know if this is actually a thing or if I have just made this up... But I have decided to do 12 days of Blogmas.
For the next 12 days I will be uploading a post every single day. Each day is going to be one of my favourite things about Christmas!! 

So kicking it off and where better to start...

Advent Calendars


I literally don't think you can get anything better than chocolate for breakfast! This year was the first year I have contemplated not having an advent calendar but then I soon snapped out of that one and realised that Christmas just wouldn't be the same! 

So this is definitely up there with my top favourite things about Christmas!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment