Sunday 8 November 2015

Meet Burley.


Good evening, I hope you all have had a good week. 

I'm not going to lie, I have been so busy this week, I haven't had time to compose a proper blog post. So instead, I thought I'd introduce you all to this fella... Meet Burley. 

Burley is our new puppy.. Or I should say, my Dad's new puppy. He has had him for about 2 months now and he's just the cutest. He's a fox red Labrador and is absolutely full of life, like any puppy of his age. 

Dad has always been a bit of a countryman, so Burley, once fully grown and trained will be a working dog. He is already so obedient and so clever. He's just amazing!!! 

If you follow my instagram: " Harrison Beach ", then you will see this little fella appearing on there quite often! 

I apologise for this being an very short post, but as I said, It's been a very busy week! 

I'll be back soon for a proper post!

| Harrison |

No comments:

Post a Comment